Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lotus Blossom shawl finished


Well here it is! What a fun and easy knit, it was done in 2 weeks plus a day! And it's gorgeous, imho. The pattern is the Lotus Blossom shawl from Fiddlesticks, and the black yarn is Alpaca Cloud from knitpicks held doubled, color Midnight, and I used a bit over I hank. I had some leftovers from the shawl I knit last year, and the Branching Out made just in time for Christmas. The red yarn is some Basic Merino Sock from Fleece artist, I have no idea which colorway, it wasn't written on the label. That stuff is way to pretty to wear on my feet, in my opinion. It turned out quite large, 70" along the top, and a bit over 36" down the center. I'm so happy with it, I can't wait to wear it! Can you tell I just blocked it?

Ivanova

No comments: