Saturday, July 21, 2007

I passed! (Oh, and here's Trellis)


So, I passed my first PhD defense. This means I will have more time for knitting. The only thing that I have finished in the last 7 months is pictured here. And I only somehow managed to find the time since I was afraid the baby it's intended for would be too big for it if I didn't hurry up. It's Trellis from Knitty. I used knitpicks "Swish Superwash" in Brick. It's a beautiful colour. It bled a lot when blocking, but seems ok. I hope my niece likes it...

Next on my "to do" list is a cute argyle vest from the Debbie Bliss special knits book. It's for 9 months, I've almost finished half of it and the kid is turning 6 months this Sunday. I've really got to hurry up on this one too.

So, it'll be a weekend of knitting and Harry Potter my friends! Until next time...

2 comments:

IvanovaKnits said...

Ooh... pretty, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Prunila said...

Too PRETTY to be for a baby :-) I mean I hope he will wear it for a while... sometimes babies grow so fast ;-))) I think it is absolutely adorable.