Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hey! I thought this was a knitting blog!


I have been knitting a lot, but have failed to post regularly to the blog (shame on me). But I do have a photo of a doily I made for my mother. Maybe I should think about doing the geologically sound thing next time and put a penny beside it for scale. It's actually fairly small. Truly I do make too many things for other people, but I'm now working on stuff for myself which I'll blog about later. The unfortunate thing about making stuff for people who don't do crafts (like my mother) is that they now expect that you can whip off 7 more without it being too much trouble (!)

While I don't mind making the odd thing for my mother, crochet with cotton thread and a 1.5 mm hook doesn't really yank my crank, if you know what I mean. I'd much rather be knitting!

No comments: