On the bottom are two of the three body pieces re-knit with the tubular bind-off for double rib and on top, the original cast-on. I don't know if you can see much of a difference in the photo: I think the tubular bind-off looks tidier with ribbing and it is nice and stretchy.
Now on to FO, which is on it's way to it's new home. Here's the stole, unblocked:
And the customary self-portrait:
This was a fun project, once I got used to dealing with such a thin yarn (and the relative largeness of the needles).
This is also the time of year to start on (more) gift knitting for winter holidays - I ordered some Gloss from the new KnitPicks fall line and some of the alpaca lace weight. Haven't tried the new needles yet.