Monday, September 18, 2006

More Blogger beta

Yes, I've actually been knitting and there will be an update very soon (I just have to upload and edit some photos). Two out of the three Arisaig body pieces have been re-knit with a tubular cast-off (IMHO a big improvement). I also made this out of this, both bought during shopping trips with Susan.

In the meanwhile, I've been playing with this.

Having an almost wysiwyg template editor is great, although somewhat buggy still and the firefox popup blocker makes opening and closing javascript editing popups interesting. Having labels (functionally equivalent to categories) makes blog organization so much better.

2 comments:

IvanovaKnits said...

I feel... betrayed. You have your own knitting blog... sniffle...
I love the tag line though, brilliant imho.

Soooo... where are the pictures of the stole? WE WANT PICTURES... Eeergh... pictures...

Ivanova

thraceknits said...

I'm not planning on leaving the blog, I'm just trying out the beta. Haven't heard what the plan is for existing Blogger blogs yet, that is if there's a migration option or not.