Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Groan! It's another one...


You scored as Rupert Giles. You're very wise.
Though you've only recently begun thinking about yourself,
you're always there to help. Everyone around you holds you
in high regard. You've always pulled through.

Willow Rosenberg


63%

Rupert Giles


63%

Dawn Summers


54%

Tara Maclay


50%

Buffy Summers


46%

Xander Harris


46%

Anya


38%

Spike


33%

Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with QuizFarm.com
Yes, I took another online quiz, but I'm thinking of joining a Buffy KAL, so it's appropriate.
Now in honor of Willow (who I nearly got chosen as, which you can see on my scorecard), I summon Hacate to banish that awful petrol green yarn which is way too splitty and won't knit to pattern gauge! Begone! I call upon The Powers to bring me in the mail some nice non-splitty and slightly thicker Rowan 4ply Cotton (sorry Delenn, mystery color!) and that I won't have to do too much math to get the stuff to work in my pattern choice!

Ivanova

No comments: