Friday, January 19, 2007

Siznock yarn is OK ta buy, riznight?

Yes, I did it. I translated our blog into Gangsta with Gizoogle! Go try it - it's fun! So now you all know what I do late at night when my husband is sleeping... I check out sources of tweedy yarn on the internet, stumble across things like Gizoogle, and take online quizzes. See below, of all the tarot cards in the deck I am the High Priestess. Go figure...


You are The High Priestess


Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.


The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

I have also made decent progress on my mystery project, I had no idea that a project using tiny yarn on tiny needles could go so quickly! I will post some decent pictures tomorrow when there is some daylight. Oh, and I experienced the first real windstorm of my life yesterday, in that I was outside, in it. Everything shut down, even the German railway system. THE ENTIRE THING. So what do I do? Walk home... it was blowing so hard, I was walking at a 45 degree angle just to be able to move forward, and then when the wind stopped for a second, I would fall downwards, and the wind would come back and lift me up again! I guess there was a reason I was the only person out and about!

Ivanova

No comments: